Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Once again it has been an absolute age since I posted. Lots to update but not a lot of time to spend blogging so I’ll have to cut a few corners. The cottage is progressing well, it becomes ours next week. We do want to sell our caravan to finance new heating for the cottage, it can be seen here if anyone is interested. The majority of the kitchen is finished although we did experience some delays with the glass worktops – certainly worth the wait though, they look scrummy! Up-stands are being done tomorrow and the seating area is currently being made. The kitchen company have been brilliant and the delays have not been down to them.

DSC03472

We had a wonderful, wonderful holiday in Crete. I just fell in love with it and have decided that’s where I want to ‘retire’ to lol. Ems got her GCSE results. A bit of a mixed bag but then some of them are half results as she’s only just going in to year 11. She has completed her maths though and did do really well with an A so big congrats to Emily. I think that will do for now so I’ll sign off.

Thanks for dropping by.

  Wendy x

No comments: