Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2010

I need to change

Talking to my son yesterday it turns out that he feels the need to jot down random thoughts as he gets them, aiming for at least one per day. To this effect, last night, he created a new website for himself to do just that. He’s hoping to build up a following but currently I think it’s just me, and perhaps his girlfriend. He’s left it anonymous, thereby allowing him to say exactly what he wants – i wonder if he’ll regret giving his mum the url?

It has prompted me to turn to my own ramblings though and the acceptance that I have been very, very poor at keeping this up to date. So, here starts another try at being better organised and getting an update done. Actually organisation is needed throughout my life and I need to find my centre again. 

I toyed with posting a photo of the cottage (which is yummy by the way, but we’ve only managed to get there once so far) or our very recent trip to Amsterdam (one of the reasons we’ve only been the the cottage once). Apart from the very obvious sites of Amsterdam there were a couple of things that struck me – their shops had wonderful displays of both cakes and fruit. They almost look too good to eat!

Thanks for dropping by.

  Wendy x

No comments: