Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

New challenge blog

It’s been an age since I last posted, or indeed last scrapped. My desk (along with most of the house) is currently languishing under a fine layer of dust that it’s pointless removing just yet awhile. The conservatory was finished and the kitchen has been ripped out. I’ve had that many different workmen here over the last 6 weeks that I’ve completely lost count. I think though that we are finally on the last leg. Monday sees the start of the kitchen being fitted, ok perhaps I mean last leg bar one as I remember that we’ll still need to lay a floor and get the decorating done.  No news on cottage, couldn’t cope if there was i don’t think lol, we did the dastardly deal on the cars and that’s about it I think.

Just saw this new challenge blog over here that’s been set up by a few of the GoGo girls and some of their customers. It looks good so if I ever get to scrap again I think I’ll check it out. This is their first weeks sketch challenge.

PP WEEK ONE

Thanks for dropping by.

  Wendy x

No comments: