Pages

Friday 28 May 2010

Busy Busy Work Work


So yesterday, amongst other things, I appointed a solicitor. So that’s it now, we are set on the path that culminates in us owning the little gem above. I have had my ups and downs as I’ve pondered what we’re doing, why we’re doing it etc etc. Now I’ve put all of that to bed and am starting to get really excited about the prospect.
Yesterday was rather busy, I’m in the middle of finishing off our accounts for the year ending March 2010 as well as making phone calls about the cottage at the same time as making cups of tea for the builders. Work started on our extension on Monday and it’s progressing quite well, although as I type I’ve just overheard the one say that they’ve been pulled off the job next week so I need to get to the bottom of that in a little while. Tonight Anthony arrives home for a brief visit, we’ve a meal out with Mum planned, the cars have to be swapped over for Sue and Mom to go on holiday in ours!! And then tomorrow Pete, Anthony, The Girls and I are off to Alton Towers for the day woopee – Can’t wait.
Thanks for dropping by.
  Wendy x

No comments: