Pages

Monday 15 March 2010

Way behind

Nearly a week since my last update, and once again I have no idea where that time has gone. Certainly we are STILL in disarray from the work on the bathroom but I have also visited with Giselle and Mark which was lovely. Whilst there I did manage to stock up on my special vinegar. Just as well as I MUST get back to eating sensibly and I need my vinegar to help the salads go down lol. It sounds yucky but in reality it is the most delicious vinegar you could ever taste. It's from Oil & Vinegar and is a Date Cream Balsam, it is to die for, really.


Ok, I have a ton of things to do today so that's all for now. My list for today includes; Collect book from library, Hooty's, pay car tax, move money, iron Pete's shirts, seal the bath and shower screen and blitz the kitchen. Not sure there's time to scrap in there but I dearly want to :-( I picked up a 'bare' desk calendar from the Paper Mill shop at an outlet village whilst visiting Giselle and I'd quite like a play with that.

No comments: