Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Yumminess



I can't imagine that 'Yumminess' is a real word but it's what describes this photo best. Armed with the pattern for the bag, I bought this little lot in Walsall yesterday. I seem to have a thing for purple tones at the moment but cannot for the life of me decide if this patterned fabric is going to be too 'big' for me once done. Guess there's only one way to find out lol. I'm toying with the idea of setting up a crafting business again - I do this every so often (toy with the idea that is). I've emailed an old friend who I've recently been back in touch with, to get her view on how viable such a venture might be at the moment. It will be interesting to see her response, you never know, this day might be the start of something big, but then again it might not. Toodles.

No comments: