Pages

Sunday 24 January 2010

My 'To Read' list


I have quite a few books awaiting my attention at the moment, this often happens at this time of year as I tend to get a book or two for both my birthday (in December) and then for Christmas. I don't mind, I love reading, nothing can beat a good book in my opinion. So, I thought I'd take the opportunity to do another 'My Life in Lists' double (6x12) layout with a photo of my book pile and at the same time use a bit more of my January kit. ETA Gosh, don't I look serious with my glasses on lol


This weekend, as usual, has flown by. Not sure what we've got done really, although I think it has been good for Pete to chill a little. We did try looking for new flooring for the office but didn't really get anywhere. I have managed a trip to the new gym, mainly because I needed to hold Sue's hand for the first time lol. Tried to cancel my old gym membership and it seems I need to go in and fill out a form! Oh well, perhaps do that tomorrow. I also want to visit Bilston Craft Gallery, take a peak see what they have in there. But the absolute MUST for the next couple of days is to bake something from the new cupcake book that arrive, yum yum.

No comments: