Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Let them eat Cheesecake



I couldn't resist taking a photo yesterday of the Cheesecake that Pete had put out in the garden for the birds. I don't think they've exactly been impressed so I suspect it will end up in the bin after all lol.  Layout completed using January's GoGo kit but this was also the first time I've machine stitched directly onto a layout and I can tell you it was a tad nerve racking lol.

Whilst shopping in Walsall today I saw this lovely book in Waterstones. I had a quick flick through and it has some of THE most delicious cupcake recipes I've seen - must buy this one.


ETA - have just ordered one on line from The Book Depository, half the price of Waterstones. It's a shame, I'd like to support local (physical) shops but at HALF the price for each book it gets difficult.

No comments: