Pages

Thursday 3 December 2009

Kousinz



I'm really not very good at the moment at getting my backside into gear, I waste so many hours.  Anyway, yesterday I put this layout together and enjoyed getting tiny bits of paper ALL over the place as I punched out the borders lol. I finished it off last night after we returned from the cinema.  We saw 2012 and I really enjoyed it, but then it is my type of film. Found my blog was without a background this morning, something must have happened to the storage of the ones I was using.  So, this prompted me to create my own.  Not quite finished yet - I'd like snow falling but the one I've found seems to hiccup occasionally. Right need to get into gear. Oh, and the layout title isn't a typo, I just didn't have all the letters I needed so I had to improvise lol.



No comments: