Pages

Sunday 17 June 2007

Well it didn't rain today.

It's been a bit of an uneventful day really, although I did manage to eat Sunday lunch at the table, so that's an improvement. It didn't rain but it wasn't exactly bright either so I've not taken any photos of the girls for my assignment yet - fingers crossed I get a chance before Thursday.

I've been playing with Photoshop again today and have created my first reusable digi embellishment. I've used it on todays layout, attached - it's the Word Art 'Smile for the Camera!' - I'd make it available to folk but I don't think it of a high enough standard really, I'm pleased with it though as it enabled me to understand better how to do these things. This is my 20 year old Son when he was a wee tot at playgroup and I chose this photo primarily to showcase my new embellishment. I have used it before - on yesterday's lo but didn't make it reusable until today. Credits for today's lo are: Paper and embellies - Summer Breeze by Jill DZines, Frame by Shabby Princess, Word Art by Me (hee hee) If by any chance anyone did want a copy - leave me a comment to that effect and I'll sort it.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Smashing embellishment and lo of your son .... he hasn't changed much ... how time flies ... 18 years!

And thanks. I had great fun trying "smile..." out and hopefully will one day have the skills and papers/embellishments to do it justice.

Now I really must tidy my kitchen!