Pages

Friday 25 May 2007

One of those days

Well, I've not managed to get anything done today (I did have a nice lunch with Mom though) so Saturday is going to be one mad rush, on top of which I suspect I will not have my broadband tomorrow at all - long story. Let's hope it is all working for our return from our hols.

I've uploaded my submissions for this week's photography module and have attached my 'smooth' submission here. I also managed to set up a slide show on my blog page which I am rather pleased with. My new camera is wonderful, I am really enjoying my photography with this camera it is soooooo good. I wish I had realised that DSLR's had become viable again well before now, I think I would have chosen to switch back sooner had I known.

We've just returned from a lovely Thai meal, I absolutely adore the soup at this particular restaurant, it is delicious. Actually the whole meal was really good, we chose a set menu and for once every item was simply devine. The restaurant is called the Thai Lanna at Chasewater, near Brownhills - I can thoroughly recommend it. Right I'll sign off for now, it will be a while probably before my next entry.

Goodnight x

No comments: