Well hello to another week and the realisation that I’ve not posted since the last Hello Monday – I must get better at that.
- Hello to a temporary working girl, Tattyhead is doing work experience this week in our nearest Debenhams store and went off to work this morning looking very grown up.
- Hello to Grumpy’s new job, her words not mine – Her bid for head girl was successful and she’s off with the rest of the newly formed team (deputies and ambassadors) going through a lively ‘storming’ phase that I listen very dutifully to her account of each day.
- Hello to visitors later in the week, one night here then we’re off to The Hovel with them for a weekend of eating drinking and chatting – lovely.
- Hello to ordering sun cream, insect repellent and Euros, yay bring it on.
- Hello to the ‘Next sale’ parcels arriving bit by bit. Of course the things I want for our hols won’t arrive before we go but hey ho.
- Hello to having a go at making a skirt from a sundress later in the week.
- Hello to this view, well soon anyway, I just cannot wait can you tell?
That’s pretty much my week ahead, what’s planned for your?
Thanks for dropping by and please feel free to leave me a comment, its lovely to hear from you.