Completely and utterly inspired by Alison’s post here (she also links back to her inspiration too) these are the things I'm saying Hello to this week.
- Hello 17 – Grumpy has her birthday on Wednesday and yay, she’s at home for the day so that will be nice.
- Hello panic stations – Grumpy again, interview for Head Girl and ever the drama queen has gone into overdrive.
- Hello holiday packing – don’t really need to do it just yet but yay yay yay, three weeks time we’ll be in warm sunshine, what a change that will make.
- Hello to the orthodontist, again – seems like we’ve making this trip for ever, first with Grumpy and now on-going with Tattyhead.
- Hello to The Old Vic, London – Thursday night theatre trip with dinner at The Bangalore Express. A lastminute.com cheapie – I’ll report back.
- Hello to the V&A and Hyde Park – two things I intend to do whilst in London Thursday/Friday
- Hello to MaMere – very kindly dog sitting.
- Hello to the odd photo – just because I can (and also because I have this hang up about posting without one lol)
Thanks for dropping by and please feel free to leave me a comment.