Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

CJ’s 12 Days of Christmas

A few days ago I signed up to do another of CJ’s photography classes. Its been quite a while since I last did one of these but they have always, always delivered. When I saw this (free) one posted on UKS I just went for it. Happy to say that I’ve now done two assignments and am thoroughly enjoying it. The pre-workshop assignment was to post a festive SP (self Portrait). Well I hate photos of myself but happily I managed to get something that I do quite like.

Profile pic

I don’t intend posting the details of the modules, CJ works really hard to produce all of the information she shares amongst her students, but I will try to post some of the shots for each days assignment. So today's assignment was the use of White Balance, here’s my pick:

White Balance settings

Bear Facts 1

Bear Facts 2

I think they’re self explanatory. In other news, we’ve had a few visitors since the last time I posted. Steve and P stayed for the weekend a couple of weeks ago. It was lovely to see them both and they even managed a quick trip to the cottage to say hello to it. Barbara, of Barbara and Keith, came to visit Maisy and I last Friday and we had a lovely day of walking Maisy, coffee and ginger cake, IKEA lunch plus a very pleasant time shopping at both IKEA and TKMax. Our stove was meant to be installed at the cottage this week but as you may have noticed, the weather has put paid to a few things. Our stove is currently still stuck in Devon as the roads in Wales just aren’t up to it being delivered! I also managed to find a table for the conservatory at long last – that’s stuck up in Durham!! Oh well, all will work our in the end I’m sure.

Pete and I are off to Manchester to visit Ant and Chaz the weekend, so I am really, really looking forward to that – especially as its also a birthday treat for me – yippee.

Thanks for dropping by.

  Wendy x

No comments: