Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2010

The Promarker bug

I have resisted for a long time as I’ve never felt the need – then I popped into Hobbycraft last Friday. Wow, what a good price, £4.74 for a set of five. So I duly purchased the ‘Summer’ set and trotted off home. Well, when I tried them out I was really quite impressed. I’ve printed some little lambs for using on cards (I think they were from Pink Petticoat but it’s a long time ago) and I had a couple that were still ‘blank’ so to speak. The pens worked really well on them. Now I’ve not yet tried shading etc as I don’t tend to be very good on that front but I have since found a website with some tutorials on so am hoping to improve! I liked them so much that I popped back again yesterday and bought two more packets. So now I have ‘Built Environments’ and ‘Pastels’ as well.  The little lambs were too pretty to waste and so I set about making one of them into a card, so this is my first card with Promarkers and it’s my first gatefold too.

I think it’s February’s GoGo kit that I’ve used for this one and I’m really quite pleased with how it’s turned out. You must excuse my finger  in the shot but I couldn’t figure out any other way to get it to stay closed.

Don’t ask me about the conservatory – it seems to be on a go slow and I’m not a happy bunny but I need to keep smiling and keep positive – it will all be worth it in the end.

Thanks for dropping by.

  Wendy x

No comments: