Pages

Thursday 13 May 2010

Just a quickie

I have finally managed to get a little scrapping going. It started with me creating some photo collage template in Photoshop and then slotting photos of our recent trip into the them. I printed three out and have a layout on the go with one of them. For now I thought I’d post one of the collages here, it will feature at some point in a layout I hope. These are some of the snapshots I have from Richelieu and I love how they sit together in this collage.

Richelieu copy

I’ve also added another page to my blog. This one to record my ramblings about my latest readings. I think I've rushed it a little but hopefully now it’s there it will allow me to record my own thought, just for me, about each book I chose to mention.

Thanks for dropping by.

  Wendy x

No comments: