Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Long time no blog.

Not sure what has taken up all my time since I lost blogged, all I know is that today I am desperately waiting to hear if we’ve been successful in our offer to buy this lovely cottage.

Pant y Crwni

We’ve done everything we can, and now it’s up to the vendors to decide whether it’s us or another bidder that’s given the opportunity to own this gorgeous little gem.  Aaaarrrgghh, I never have been very good at waiting patiently.

ETA And so the working day closes and still no news, I have not been able to get stuck into ANYTHING all day today. I alternate between delight that I think we may get it and despondency that we won’t. I can relax now because the office is closed. It all starts again tomorrow morning. Aaarrrgghhh.

Thanks for dropping by.

  Wendy x

No comments: