Monday, 1 March 2010

Scrabbled Up by Lisa Bond

Onto the third class and by now I truly was cooking on gas. I was so pleased when I saw the colours of the kit for this class as the picture I'd bought for it of Bex was a perfect match colour wise. I would never of thought of using scrabble letters to make a frame for a photo but it works really well and is so easy to do. I was fortunate enough to have most of the letters I needed to create Bex version of her name in the frame too. I was, however, missing the 's' but luckily Ruth (the lovely lady sat to my right) had a spare one and so we swapped. Most of this was completed on the day but I am still building up glossy accent layers on the frame. I've added the arrow and the scalloped border at the bottom but otherwise it's pretty true to form.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

It looks fab, glad you were cooking on gas by then
lisa x