Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2010

My word of the day - Effervescent

Do not ask me where on earth my choice of word came from, I just don't know. I was idly thinking about a word of the day for a post and this is the word that popped into my mind. Extract taken from here.
ef·fer·ves·cent    [ef-er-ves-uhnt]
- adjective
1. effervescing; bubbling
2. vivacious; gay; lively; sparkling
I cannot say that this describes how I feel right at this moment, I'm sat here with my 'back from the gym' cup of coffee feeling slightly the worse for wear. I think we'd all like to think that the above describes us at some point. For me I think I 'feel' like this when the sun is shining and all is right with the world - Roll on Spring.


This time last year we were doing Beccy's bedroom, it really doesn't seem that long ago but photo dates never lie. The before photo was taken on the 21st Feb 2009, right at the start of the work. What a difference it made eh, I really must get around to scrapping these.

No comments: