Pages

Friday 19 February 2010

I've made a start


Ok, so I have managed to make a start on a layout. I think the tidy desk helped enormously and, although nothing is stuck down yet, I'm quite pleased with it so far.  I'm not taking many photos at the moment and I think that sends me into a lull in itself.  I must put some time aside to sort out the photos I need for the ScrapaGoGo 'Game Over' event on the 27th, I've one ready and ideas for two more but I need lots and I suspect I may need to actually take some photos for one of the classes. I am waiting for new ink to arrive too though, I get through a large amount of colour ink cartridges - I really need to give a continuous ink system some serious consideration, would cut down on the cost but do they actually work and more to the point are they clean lol.

No comments: