Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Two or Three on the go



Layouts that is.  I've actually got three on the go but two of them are 6x12's which together form a double lo. I don't seem to be able to get on with the finishing touches though, and I don't stick anything on mine down until I've gone through that bit.  The 6x12's are part of a little challenge to myself that started on a UKS thread (although the thread seems to have gone quiet) to record 'My Life in Lists'. I'm working on the list of Rules that I'm giving myself for the challenge and my first list 'Things I (might) avoid doing' The colour scheme (green & brown) was chosen because I thought I'd get them done and submit for inclusion in an on-line magazine ReadySetCreate but as is often the case with me, I'd missed the deadline pretty much before I'd even started lol. The second (and very pink) layout came about from playing with a free photo template from Jessica Sprague here. I only really threw in some photos to test it but loved the look, ended up printing it, and threw together a quick layout, only that's where it went wrong because I just came to a halt after choosing the background pp.  Today's not been a good day for getting stuck in and on with things!  My last item to share is a little snapshot of our new yummy cutlery. It is truly scrumptious, even if I do say so myself. I was hoping the steak knives and soup spoons (which I ordered separately) would arrive today but they haven't, I also need to decide whether to order the dessert spoons as well or not.  Oh and we've ordered all the elements for our new bathroom, maybe post a photo of it next time.


No comments: