Pages

Sunday 17 January 2010

Not for the faint hearted


I'm thinking of scrapping this little montage. They're photos from our outward journey from The Gambia to Senegal in January 2008 and 'not for the faint hearted' were the words used in the 'brochure' to describe the river crossing at Banjul! Somehow I've never quite got around to scrapping these photos and it's a real shame, especially as I have hundreds to choose from.  I think one of the reasons I've hesitated is because I always felt guilty taking folks photos, in some cases they shouted at you to stop. Nothing to do with being paid for it, I think they just didn't like have their images captured - captured - maybe that's the key word right there.

So I had another play with the template I used last week, just can't make my mind up if it's too busy or if I can counteract that with my choice of papers and embellishments.

1 comment:

白色 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.