Pages

Saturday 16 January 2010

Holiday booked



So we have our main holiday with the girls booked, well that is the Villa is booked, our flights are booked, Meet and Greet at the airport is booked BUT I must remember to book us a hire car otherwise we'll be left high and dry.  I have wanted to go to Crete for a good many years. It goes back to when I was a little girl and my Aunt Kath & Uncle Bill returned from a holiday there, my present was a small painting (water colour I think ) of a causeway leading to a beautiful small white church. I have no idea where my painting is, or indeed where I will find the church and causeway, but at least I will tick off one of the places I want to visit.  I have found a site with a small photo of a place that might be the one so I will do a little more digging.  Now to sort a European city break and the trip to either Marrakesh or Petra. That's the target for this year, my actual list is rather a lot longer lol

No comments: