Pages

Monday 23 November 2009

Wonderful weekend



We really did have a lovely weekend.  Steve and P arrived Friday evening and we enjoyed a lovely meal out at The Foaming Jug near Codsall.  Saturday dawned with a pretty relaxed start, then the girls arrived home and the chaos descended lol.  P and I escaped for a while to Boundary Mills whilst Steve and Pete shopped for plumbing bits and pieces.  By the time P and I returned they'd almost finished mending the downstairs loo - yippee. The evening was spent watching Strictly and X Factor, we ate a wonderful Chinese from a place we'd not tried before and spent the rest of the evening planning how we were going to alter the house to give me the dining area I'd like. Sunday necessitated a really lazy start with scrummy bagels for breakfast.  The shopping was done by Pete and Steve whilst P and I made my first batch of Orange scented Sugar Scrub - very nice it is too, just need to test it in the bath and make sure it doesn't stain the skin ha ha.  We ate a delicious Sunday lunch of Roast Pork and all the trimmings followed by my Coffee cupcakes that I managed to make on Saturday and then our visitors needed to be on their way.  Pete and I finshed off the weekend by catching up with Merlin, X factor (along with the girls) and making a couple of HUGE Christmas puddings.  Phew, need a rest now.

No comments: