Pages

Sunday 8 November 2009

I baked .........



......  Banana Cake with Vanilla Butterscotch cream, Chocolate Cupcakes and Chaz made Flapjacks with Raisins - Yummy - I just forgot to photo it all until today when there's very little left!  I actually burnt the Banana Cake but everyone tells me it tastes delicious.  Ant and Chaz were collected Friday evening and after catching up with various folk on Friday, Saturday was spent chilling and cooking.  Pete made the Curries, Chilli, Soups and Jacket Potatoes ready for the evening.  Mom, Sue, Dave, Jade, Chris, Amber, Danni and her family (Wendy, Reg, Charlie and Sam) joined Pete, Emily, Bex and Myself for Bonfire, Fireworks (courtesy of Willenhall Park) plenty of food, drink and good company.  A good evening was had by all I think.

No comments: