Pages

Thursday 22 October 2009

Ticket to Ride


I'm enjoying getting back into my scrapping but it takes me sooooooooooo long. I love this one though, made using yet another GoGoCreate kit, this time from August 2009. The photo is one I took of the girls late in September. I'd insisted they join Pete and I on a day out. We went to Stourport on Severn which is somewhere I haven't been for a good many years. I did choose it deliberately to have something of interest for the girls and as you can see - it worked. We walked along the river and had a lovely lunch at a riverside pub before hitting the fair. It was one of those where you needed to buy a pack of tickets and then each ride was paid for in a certain number of tickets dependant upon the ride. The girls love the ride you can see in the photo but they also went on the giant slides where Emily proceeded to scream ALL the way down - twice!

One of the things I'm really enjoying at the moment is sewing beads onto my layouts. it doesn't take as long as you might think and I think it's really effective.



No comments: