Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Well we had a glorious weekend, for once we felt the need to open up the windows and the sides of the awning to allow the breeze through - not had to do that before :-)  It was really nice to be there in such lovely weather, made a wonderful change from feeling soggy all the time.  I forgot to take my camera though so I have no photos from the weekend at all.  

Back home I realised that a parcel that had gone missing was all down to the fact that I didn't delete my old address on the system when ordering.  I entered the new one but mustn’t have deleted the old and for some reason the delivery looks to have been made to our old house. We've checked but there's no sign of my parcel anywhere.  I am disappointed because there was a magazine in it from Australia that I really wanted to get my hands on.  The wonderful Angela at Angel Crafts has offered to put the next one on one side for me though so I should get to see it eventually.

I finally made a decision and took the 2nd wedding dress back.  It was lovely but the style of it meant that no matter how much weight I lost it was always going to feel tight at my neck and I just didn't want that.  I am happy with my first one anyway so I must avoid looking at any more dresses.  My biggest problem may be losing too much weight for it.  I am not as low as I really wanted to get BUT if I lose anymore inches then none of my clothes are going to fit.  So I think I am going to try and switch to a maintaining diet and exercise to tone the remaining bits up.  I suspect that will not be as easy as it sounds though lol.

I'll leave you with a photo of the location for our wedding - just hope the sun shines on the day.


No comments: