Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2007

I take my hat off ..........

................. to both the very clever folks that design digital papers, elements etc and to those that make all the wonderful freebies that are out there visible to us newbies. In particular I find 'Scrapping with Ikea Goddess' (here) a wonderful source of information, I just don't know how she manages to pack so much in. Likewise Sprague Lab (here) for Photoshop tutorials plus wonderful freebies - just cannot be beaten, and she took the time to look at, and comment on, this blog when I used the Strawberry Lemonade kit. There is just so much stuff out there that I am finding I 'm spending more time downloading and organising this stuff than actually using it. I think I have already amassed so much stuff that I just can't possibly use it all - and I'm sure my laptop is starting to groan! Ok, back to the organising those already downloaded, then perhaps I can scrap.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hear! Hear!

There are some really generous, talented peops out there.

I am trying hard not to download, download, BUT must say for once my documents folder actually looks organised. Think this is because like you I want to give credit for what I use.

Have done a third layout! But guess what. can't upload the b****y thing. Surprise. Am trying Firefox at the mo.

Bye for now............Sue