Pages

Friday 15 June 2007

Another wet day .....

....... again today, I really must try doing other things. I sit at my laptop for most of the day, although I have managed to add in an hour or so reading today. Here's a good couple of hours spent on today's photo - another, very simple, digi lo. Credit to Kirsty Wiseman for the overlay. I'm sure though that I end up doing some complicated trickery when there's probably a whizzo option somewhere that I just don't know about yet. I'm not one for manuals, I prefer to get stuck in and fathom it out as I go along, does sometimes mean though that I miss the obvious.

The Girls are off to Gullivers Kingdom for the day tomorrow with their cousins - now normally that would herald a pleasant, quiet day sat around chilling - BUT I AM BORED of that now, so I need to think up something that I can usefully do.

Answers on a postcard .............

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hope you are finding things to do and enjoying your Saturday.

Lovely lo. I am becoming more and more interested in digital scrapbooking. I love making little books but find I don't get round to the 12 by 12 pages.

I am always impressed with the digi layouts and it would mean I can easily create one for me, one for DD, one for DS and Grandma too!

Sue said...

Just nipped over to Scrapping with Ikea Goddess.

Digi Scrapping here I come!

Lizzyann said...

Love what you have done with the flowers.