Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Answers on a postcard please.

I bought this little item a couple of weeks back from TK Maxx but now I am unsure what to do with it. Oh, I’m happy that I want to to display something, be it practical or not, I don’t mind. I’m happy to ‘decorate’ it further – perhaps line the boxes with patterned paper to display treasure in front of. I’m happy to wall mount it or leave it as a table top item. I’m happy to leave or remove the ‘First Aid’ label, I’m really easy going about the whole thing. But here’s the rub  …

I don’t have the foggiest idea what to display in it.

Answers on a postcard please and thank for dropping by, please feel free to leave me a comment with or without a suggestion.

Wendy xx

6 comments:

Tracy said...

No idea what you would display in it, but you should have a look at Annettes blog. She is really brilliant at altering you may get some ideas there.
http://www.scraphappenshere.blogspot.com/

scrappyjacky said...

Love the box...makes me want to dash out to my local TK Maxx and see if they've got any.
I think I'd probably use it to display some beach finds and add some 'beachy' embellishments....but then I love anything to do with the sea.
I think it would probably look lovely with almost anything displayed in it!!

Jimjams said...

LOL - bit of an impulse buy then???
I love the look of other people's printers trays full of junk/ephemera ... but know I'd struggle with what to put into them ... let alone dust the blinking thing! Good luck :D

Miriam said...

Hmmm my first thought was sea shells, like Jacky I love the sea. Photos? Small limbs? from dolls? Sorry! I've had such a day I can't think sensibly. x My glasses, your eggshells? I'm going now.

Beverly said...

hmmmm I love Jacky's beach suggestion but I too am a beach lover. My first thought was to leave the First Aid on it and use pics of people you love and things that make you happy...kinda like first aid for a bad mood/day kinda thing.

Sian said...

Ooh, I love TK Maxx for a random buy! I wouldn't rush into using it - the perfect plan will probably come to you when you least expect it.