Pages

Saturday 12 June 2010

Snapshot shots

Just quickly posting the last three of my monthly snapshots that have been completed so far.

Of course in March the main focus was on Pete and his brother fitting our new bathroom and the trials and tribulations that went with it. I’ve journaled that March was also the month I attended my first ever GoGo event but I think in fact that was actually in February, oh well.

April saw the ash cloud from Iceland’s volcano affect thousands of travellers and prevented us from reaching the lovely little place we’d booked in Ibiza. We hurriedly booked a ferry to France instead and spent a wonderful few days touring instead.

And lastly, May. The month that saw us at Alton Towers for the day, saw work start on the conservatory and saw us get a second chance with our little dream cottage.

Thanks for dropping by.

  Wendy x

No comments: