Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Once again my ankle is retaining some of the swelling overnight so I am trying to be a little mindful. That said though I have moved around today mainly without the use of any crutches. I am using the stairs as I would normally i.e. not one step at a time from the same leg but a continuous movement up using alternate legs - looks a bit odd probably but hey ho. The papers have arrived for the mortgage for the new house and we've also had some details from the soliciter - so it progresses. I've done a fair bit of sorting out in the office before thinking that I perhaps ought to rest my leg and play with PS at the same time :-)

So, today's layout was inspired by the template I used a couple of days ago. I thought I would try and create something along a similar line to the template by Ruby Q Hammer. Using a fancy script letter 'O' and rasterizing the text gave me the feel I was looking for, I then proceeded to use Jessica Sprague's Strawberry Lemonade kit (again) for the detail plus some blooms from Notable Blooms by Lynn Grieveson. All in all, I'm quite pleased with it, it's another one that has helped me increase my PS knowledge.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Once again I love your layout. The colours are yummy and compliment the photo so well.

WOW! Things are moving fast with your house move. I presume you will be moving during the summer holidays or maybe it will be when the girls return to school.

Poor you :( The swelling is such a nuisance. I am gently massaging the swelling in my hand in the hope it will help move it on it's way.