Pages

Friday 22 June 2007

Hours on Photoshop

It's been a fairly busy sort of day, well up until early afternoon that is but I've spent most of the afternoon and evening playing with photoshop. The day started earlier than it has been with a trip to the Fracture Clinic, thankfully the xrays did not reveal any movement in the bones - Phew, now I just need to avoid falling over for a little over 2 more weeks. Once home toast and a brew were the order of the day and then I started work in earnest on photoshop.

I've posted the layout but I'm not sure that it's finished yet. It's taken me a long time to do but that's partly because I needed to learn some of the techniques I've used. So, for the first time I've created text on a path and I've cut out a shape from the background paper I was using, finishing off with carefully erasing the background elements no longer required. Credits are: White Background by K.Pertiet and Patterned paper from One Eighty Six by K Mize.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I am getting there with photoshop too BUT not used path yet! You have created a really unusual lo ... well done :) Yeh, and I know what you mean, though I don't actually know what is required to "finish" it.

And so glad you bones are doing well.

Today I am a "six journeys taxi driver", (don't ask)! In-between I am going to try to have a play with an overlay.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Sue said...

Been to Pink Poodle!! And purchased some bits and pieces. Thanks for the tip.

Sue said...

Wendy

Visit here.... :) :)

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?p=3563700&posted=1#post3563700

Sue